Four inmates serving federal sentences at the Federal Correctional Complex in Petersburg, Virginia , escaped from custody Saturday morning.
The four inmates (identified as Corey Branch, Travares Lajuane Graham, Lamonte Rashawn Willis, and Kareem Allen Shaw) were reported missing around 1:45 a.m. Saturday during a security check, with several law enforcement agencies responding, the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed to the Washington Examiner . FCC Petersburg said it notified the U.S. Marshals Service, the FBI, and other agencies and launched an internal investigation.
Branch, 41, was sentenced to a 16-month sentence on charges of possession with intent to distribute fentanyl and possession of a firearm as a felon. Willis, 30, was given a 216-month sentence for possession and concealment of a stolen firearm and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to court documents.
Shaw, 46, was sentenced to 194 months for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute a measurable quantity of heroin. Graham, 44, received an aggregate 120-month sentence for possession with intent to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and 28 grams or more of cocaine base. He was also charged with possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, according to police.
The satellite camp at FCC Petersburg where the inmates were held is a minimum-security facility and holds 185 male offenders. The bureau has previously faced scrutiny over the last few years for inmate escapes, according to the Associated Press.
It’s not clear whether the four conspired to escape or if they are together. Anyone with information about the escape is encouraged to contact the U.S. Marshals Service.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.