Update: Based on a users feedback, we are no longer trying to be “the next Drudge.” We’re shooting for something better. With that said, it’s good to understand how we started, so we’re leaving our original About Us text intact.
In October, 2020, Conservative Playlist was officially launched. It’s a conservative aggregator that will bring the best news stories, videos, and podcasts to the masses. We’re very excited to be launching this new, important component of American media.
Drudge Report filled much of this role for years, but since the 2016 election it has turned into a breeding ground for leftist talking points. Nevertheless, it still gets tens of millions of visitors per month, which tells us that conservatives who still go there simply need a strong alternative. There are actually quite a few out there and they do a fine job, but we felt the market is ripe for our entry into this arena. We are not competing against the likes of The Liberty Daily, Whatfinger, or Citizen Free Press. In fact, we hope they thrive. But with 60 million+ people still visiting the Drudge Report, we know there’s plenty of room for another strong conservative news aggregator that adds the video and podcast dimensions to the mix.
We wanted to do more than just drop links to conservative stories. We felt there’s a need for other mediums to be highlighted as well, which is why we have sections for videos and podcasts. This is an important distinction because not everyone wants to read articles. We know there are quality video and podcast producers who have strong, pro-America messages that never get proper treatment in written articles. They must be heard just as much as the quality conservative authors out there.
Conservative Playlist will search the web 24-7 with our team of editors. I have been blessed to meet exceptional people who are willing to volunteer their time and energy into promoting constitutional conservatism. But we will eventually need funding to advance the website as well as the patriotic agenda it represents. That is why we’re asking people to contribute in multiple ways:
- The first and most important way is to sponsor the website. These donations, whether one-time or monthly, will be the driving force behind our site’s revenue. We will set up our donations portal as soon as we get approved by WinRed (no way we’d use leftist GoFundMe or Patreon). Please contact us and let us know to reach out when the portal is available.
- Those who want to not only donate to the site but who want to engage with us on a business level can invest. We are open to discuss various levels of investment. As the site grows, its value will increase; we expect this to happen rapidly. The earlier an investor gets in, the greater the risk… and potential reward.
- We will always be looking to establish relationships with media partners. Whether you have a conservative publication or other resource for patriotic Americans, we are interested in talking to you.
- Creators are the heart and soul of this site. We want to talk to writers, video producers, podcasters, and the websites that deliver their content. By establishing a relationship with us, these creators can get their content out to our audience. We will post links, videos, and podcasts from anyone regardless of whether we have a relationship or not, but those who work with us directly will have an edge.
- Lastly, we need advocates. That’s pretty much anyone who is willing to share our site on social media, talk about it to friends and family, or link to us from their website. We are a word-of-mouth organization today. Perhaps someday we’ll be buying ads on Rush Limbaugh’s or Tucker Carlson’s shows, but today we rely on our visitors to let others know we exist.
America needs a better homepage, one that highlights strong conservative voices and focuses solely on spreading the truth that mainstream media tries to avoid. Check us out!
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We just launched a new GiveSendGo page. We also have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!