Don’t run out of coffee during the apocalypse. Stock up on delicious coffee that’s freeze-dried and sealed to keep it fresh for decades.
Update: Based on a users feedback, we are no longer trying to be “the next Drudge.” We’re shooting for something better. With that said, it’s good to understand how we started, so we’re leaving our original About Us text intact.
In October, 2020, Conservative Playlist was officially launched. It’s a conservative aggregator that will bring the best news stories, videos, and podcasts to the masses. We’re very excited to be launching this new, important component of American media.
Drudge Report filled much of this role for years, but since the 2016 election it has turned into a breeding ground for leftist talking points. Nevertheless, it still gets tens of millions of visitors per month, which tells us that conservatives who still go there simply need a strong alternative. There are actually quite a few out there and they do a fine job, but we felt the market is ripe for our entry into this arena. We are not competing against the likes of The Liberty Daily, Whatfinger, or Citizen Free Press. In fact, we hope they thrive. But with 60 million+ people still visiting the Drudge Report, we know there’s plenty of room for another strong conservative news aggregator that adds the video and podcast dimensions to the mix.
We wanted to do more than just drop links to conservative stories. We felt there’s a need for other mediums to be highlighted as well, which is why we have sections for videos and podcasts. This is an important distinction because not everyone wants to read articles. We know there are quality video and podcast producers who have strong, pro-America messages that never get proper treatment in written articles. They must be heard just as much as the quality conservative authors out there.
Conservative Playlist will search the web 24-7 with our team of editors. I have been blessed to meet exceptional people who are willing to volunteer their time and energy into promoting constitutional conservatism. But we will eventually need funding to advance the website as well as the patriotic agenda it represents. That is why we’re asking people to contribute in multiple ways:
- The first and most important way is to sponsor the website. These donations, whether one-time or monthly, will be the driving force behind our site’s revenue. We will set up our donations portal as soon as we get approved by WinRed (no way we’d use leftist GoFundMe or Patreon). Please contact us and let us know to reach out when the portal is available.
- Those who want to not only donate to the site but who want to engage with us on a business level can invest. We are open to discuss various levels of investment. As the site grows, its value will increase; we expect this to happen rapidly. The earlier an investor gets in, the greater the risk… and potential reward.
- We will always be looking to establish relationships with media partners. Whether you have a conservative publication or other resource for patriotic Americans, we are interested in talking to you.
- Creators are the heart and soul of this site. We want to talk to writers, video producers, podcasters, and the websites that deliver their content. By establishing a relationship with us, these creators can get their content out to our audience. We will post links, videos, and podcasts from anyone regardless of whether we have a relationship or not, but those who work with us directly will have an edge.
- Lastly, we need advocates. That’s pretty much anyone who is willing to share our site on social media, talk about it to friends and family, or link to us from their website. We are a word-of-mouth organization today. Perhaps someday we’ll be buying ads on Rush Limbaugh’s or Tucker Carlson’s shows, but today we rely on our visitors to let others know we exist.
America needs a better homepage, one that highlights strong conservative voices and focuses solely on spreading the truth that mainstream media tries to avoid. Check us out!
With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, cooked, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We have a Giving Fuel page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!