Mainstream media cannot be trusted. Big Tech has become an abomination against free speech. The old venues through which the vast majority of Americans get their news on a daily basis have become rife with progressive ideological bias and a penchant for spreading lies while covering up the truth. Propaganda is worse today than it has ever been in American history.
Then, there’s the Drudge Report. It was once a homepage for millions of conservative Americans, but since President Trump’s election it has turned into a bastion of leftist garbage. There are dozens of alternatives to Drudge Report out there. Some of them are fantastic! Others are just clones. They all have their place and purpose and for the most part they’re linking to patriotic, pro-America content, so that’s good.
But “good” isn’t good enough. There are a few problems we’ve seen with just about all of the curated conservative news sites out there. Rather than list these deficiencies, let’s talk about solutions. Here are some of the things that we’ve done already and a few things we intend to do in the future. It is our sincere hope that we can become the first and last digital stop for millions of patriots, which is why we vigorously welcome feedback.
- Truly curated content. We are not just a link-list of clever headlines. We want to spread the news that Americans desperately need to read, watch, or hear.
- More than the news. Articles are great but they’re not everyone’s preferred form of content intake. Moreover, there is no way to reveal the whole story through a single medium. Videos and podcasts are quickly becoming the ways that millions of Americans get their news. We focus on all three mediums.
- Rapid and constant updates. One of the things that made Drudge Report great back in the day was that they were on top of the news all day and night. We, too, are split into shifts that allow us to bring the stories when they break. We regularly check literally hundreds of sites and channels and keep our ears to the ground for anything important.
- Newsletters, push notifications, and an upcoming app. You can have the news delivered to you through a daily newsletter, notification push updates, and an app that’s currently in development.
- Talk to us. We are always looking for feedback, and while we don’t always reply immediately, we definitely reply eventually. Contact us. Yes, we’re spread thin right now and the feedback has been coming in like crazy, but we’re listening.
America needs a new homepage. President Trump has exposed mainstream media, Big Tech, and many of the aggregators out there today. Conservative Playlist strives to be better because that’s what America needs right now.
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We have a Giving Fuel page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!