With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, cooked, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.
Mainstream media cannot be trusted. Big Tech has become an abomination against free speech. The old venues through which the vast majority of Americans get their news on a daily basis have become rife with progressive ideological bias and a penchant for spreading lies while covering up the truth. Propaganda is worse today than it has ever been in American history.
Then, there’s the Drudge Report. It was once a homepage for millions of conservative Americans, but since President Trump’s election it has turned into a bastion of leftist garbage. There are dozens of alternatives to Drudge Report out there. Some of them are fantastic! Others are just clones. They all have their place and purpose and for the most part they’re linking to patriotic, pro-America content, so that’s good.
But “good” isn’t good enough. There are a few problems we’ve seen with just about all of the curated conservative news sites out there. Rather than list these deficiencies, let’s talk about solutions. Here are some of the things that we’ve done already and a few things we intend to do in the future. It is our sincere hope that we can become the first and last digital stop for millions of patriots, which is why we vigorously welcome feedback.
- Truly curated content. We are not just a link-list of clever headlines. We want to spread the news that Americans desperately need to read, watch, or hear.
- More than the news. Articles are great but they’re not everyone’s preferred form of content intake. Moreover, there is no way to reveal the whole story through a single medium. Videos and podcasts are quickly becoming the ways that millions of Americans get their news. We focus on all three mediums.
- Rapid and constant updates. One of the things that made Drudge Report great back in the day was that they were on top of the news all day and night. We, too, are split into shifts that allow us to bring the stories when they break. We regularly check literally hundreds of sites and channels and keep our ears to the ground for anything important.
- Newsletters, push notifications, and an upcoming app. You can have the news delivered to you through a daily newsletter, notification push updates, and an app that’s currently in development.
- Talk to us. We are always looking for feedback, and while we don’t always reply immediately, we definitely reply eventually. Contact us. Yes, we’re spread thin right now and the feedback has been coming in like crazy, but we’re listening.
America needs a new homepage. President Trump has exposed mainstream media, Big Tech, and many of the aggregators out there today. Conservative Playlist strives to be better because that’s what America needs right now.
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!