- Often, the emergency is declared as a means of blocking targeted persons and governments from moving money, contraband, and property.
- Most Americans probably have no idea that the United States is in the midst of ongoing “national emergencies” over matters in Nicaragua, Burundi, or the Central African Republic — but we are…
- We are increasingly being subject to rule-by-decree…. President Biden just declared that the decades-long crisis on the Mexican border is not a problem. No debate, no vote, no ratification — just the stroke of a pen. Who objected? Any protests or marches? If organizations were to protest or march, would they be called “white supremacists” or “insurrectionists?”
- Remember: with Mexico, everything — cartels, “coyotes,” smugglers, drugs, traffickers, sexual violence — is A-OK. Mexico = good. Libya = bad.
- If you are against a Biden policy, does that mean you are against the government? Does that make you suspect in some way?
- Some “emergency” decrees dropped down the Memory Hole; others manufactured, seemingly, from thin air.
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!