President Joe Biden blamed Russian president Vladimir Putin for “70%” of the inflation in the US under the Biden administration during a speech in North Carolina on Friday.
“Putin’s invasion of Ukraine has driven up gas prices and food prices all over the world,” Biden said. “Ukraine and Russia are the one and two largest wheat producers in the world. We’re three. They’re shut down. We saw that in yesterday’s inflation data.”
“What people don’t know is that 70% of the increase in inflation was the consequence of Putin’s Price Hike because of the impact on oil prices,” Biden insisted. “Seventy percent.” Biden did not mention any data or studies that would back up his claim, and did not explain where the other 30% of inflation would have been coming from if he was telling the truth.
The POTUS then insisted that the US must “address these high prices, and urgently, for working folks,” without detailing any immediate plans under his administration for doing so. Biden: “70% of the increase in inflation was the consequence of Putin’s price hike” pic.twitter.com/6xMEJVU3BY — Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 14, 2022 As Valiant News previously reported , President Joe Biden then experienced a trademark “Biden moment” on Thursday, following a speech in North Carolina, miming a handshake when he was all alone on stage with nobody standing next to him.
Immediately after ending his speech with “God bless you all,” Biden turned to his right and said something to the empty space space behind him – where another person would presumably be if Biden was not all alone – and mimed a handshake.
The 79-year-old POTUS then looked around with a confused expression on his face, before beginning to amble aimlessly around the auditorium.
The speech itself was not nearly as eventful as the events that unfolded immediately after. […]
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We just launched a GiveSendGo page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!