There was an animatronic glitch or two in the excerpts of Lester Holt’s interview with President Biden that have been released so far. The whole thing is to be aired this afternoon before the bread and circuses brought to us by the NFL.
What can we learn from Biden’s response to Holt’s question about the not so “temporary” inflation of Biden’s first year in office (video clip below)? A few observations.
• This is why Biden doesn’t do many of these sit-down interviews. He isn’t up to the task, let alone the task of being president.
• Biden bristles at the question. While he shows his annoyance, he has a chance to collect his jumbled thoughts.
• Even so, he doesn’t come up with much.
• In the clip released, Biden speaks to “supply chains” and the price of automobiles, but inflation has reached a 40-year high more or less across the board. Automobiles represent a worst case.
• Inflation has exposed the administration’s vacuity as Covid-19 has exposed our public health establishment, but in a much shorter time frame.
• It is difficult to talk around the problem. It stares or slaps us in the face.• At the least, your talking points should acknowledge the reality of which everyone is aware. This really doesn’t cut it.• Inflation is a good stand-in for the panoply of failures that have soured the American public on the administration.• The administration’s let’s spend trillions more to reduce inflation does not pass the laugh test.• The administration’s attribution of blame to greedy corporations does not pass the laugh test.• As I say, inflation is a good stand-in for the administration’s panoply of failures. The joke is on us, but the administration does not pass the laugh test. Inflation had biggest spike since 1982. NBC’s Lester Holt: “Back in July you […]
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!