Do you prefer direct links to content? Check out our brand new sister site at Uncanceled.news.
Three days after a suicide bomber killed 13 U.S. service members and approximately 170 Afghanistan civilians outside the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul in August, the U.S. military was on high alert.
It had received intelligence indicating that the terrorist group known as ISIS-K, which had claimed responsibility for the deadly blast , was planning a second strike.
On Sunday, Aug. 29, one day before the last U.S. evacuation flight left Afghanistan, the military carried out a drone strike on a target it said was heading for a second airport attack.
At the time, U.S. Central Command spokesman Navy Capt. Bill Urban issued a statement explaining that: “U.S. military forces conducted a self-defense unmanned over-the-horizon airstrike today on a vehicle in Kabul, eliminating an imminent ISIS-K threat to Hamid Karzai International Airport.
“We are confident we successfully hit the target. Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive material.”
The statement also said the military is “assessing the possibilities of civilian casualties, though we have no indications at this time.”
Later that day, Urban issued an update that said the military is “aware of reports of civilian casualties following” the strike which the military was “still assessing.”
The statement continued: ” … we know [the strike] disrupted an imminent ISIS-K threat to the airport. We know that there were substantial and powerful subsequent explosions resulting from the destruction of the vehicle, indicating a large amount of explosive material inside that may have caused additional casualties. It is unclear what may have happened, and we are investigating further.”
Now, there are serious questions being raised about the U.S. action. The New York Times — an openly left-leaning publication that has slavishly supported the Biden administration — conducted an investigation into the drone strike and concluded that, rather than hitting a terrorist engaged in an attack, it had killed an innocent man. The Times also reported seven children had been killed. The Pentagon acknowledges only three civilian deaths, according to the Times.The Times produced the video below based on what it said were over a dozen interviews with the victim’s family […]
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC