Editor’s Note: As a news curator and aggregator, we generally do not publish entire stories. Dr. Mercola’s amazing website is email-subscription-based, so we received permission to share this important story in its entirety.
- This collection of facts, evidence and videos demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt that we need to watch out for ourselves rather than blindly trusting the U.S. medical establishment
- The true number of premature deaths associated with preventable harm to patients in U.S. hospitals was estimated at more than 400,000 per year, prior to 2020
- A list of revealing links to articles in “respectable media” about various unseemly practices, including by the very pharma companies that we are supposed to idolize, is included
This article is meant as something simple and logical that you can send to friends who still blindly trust in the American medical establishment. It’s a collection of stories and links that are not conspiratorial at all. All logical, all “respectable,” bland almost — yet demonstrating beyond any reasonable doubt that we need to watch out for ourselves.
Now, are there amazing and brilliant professionals involved in medicine and medical research? You bet, and I tip my hat off to them. But the system is corrupt as hell, and we are all better off dealing with reality versus fantasy. My heart bleeds when I think of those who trusted the American medical establishment and who were effectively murdered in the hospital last year. What an awful way to go.
I think we owe it to ourselves to seek the truth. And it’s important that when we present our facts-based skepticism to others, we do it in an even-headed way.
My own skepticism started when I was a kid because I grew up around medical research. From conversations, I learned that some research was factual and some, well, not so much. I also heard heart-wrenching stories about medical mismanagement and cruelty. Some made my stomach turn. Growing up, I thought that it had to do with how things were done “in Russia.” Corruption and so on.
I realized that things were not much better in America when I had to look after a relative at a good American hospital (before COVID). The chaos blew my mind! One department didn’t know what the other one was doing, nurses broke basic sanitary rules, etc.
I was coming into this with idealistic ideas about American medicine working like a well-tuned machine (maybe mechanical but at least fine-tuned!), and my delusions were crashed. I realized that, existentially, it’s the same everywhere.
Then 2020 showed up, and science in the traditional sense of it went out of the window. The official narrative was getting weirder and weirder, the bullying and the censorship were competing with each other in absurdity — and so to save my sanity, I started really looking into the state of medicine and medical research.
Christian-Driven America-First Precious Metals.
Before markets collapse, the smart play is to move wealth or retirement to precious metals. Contact Genesis Gold now to make it happen smoothly with no hassles from a group driven by fellowship.
Half of Scientific Literature ‘May Simply Be Untrue’
“Much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness,” wrote Richard Horton, the editor-in-chief of The Lancet in 2015.1
“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine,” wrote Marcia Angell in 2009.2
Below is her presentation at Harvard Medical School from a few years ago (when it was still OK to be critical of the pharma industry).
Here is a must-watch interview with Leemon McHenry, posted March 9, 2021.
Here are some facts about the state of hospitals in America (pre-2020):3
“Using a weighted average of the 4 studies, a lower limit of 210,000 deaths per year was associated with preventable harm in hospitals.
Given limitations in the search capability of the Global Trigger Tool and the incompleteness of medical records on which the Tool depends, the true number of premature deaths associated with preventable harm to patients was estimated at more than 400,000 per year. Serious harm seems to be 10- to 20-fold more common than lethal harm.”
And here is a list of links to articles in “respectable media” about various unseemly practices, including by the very pharma companies that we are supposed to idolize today. I borrowed much of the list from my earlier article, “Pandemic, Meet Panopticon. Panopticon, Meet Pandemic.”4
- The Guardian — Pfizer pays out to Nigerian families of meningitis drug trial victims5
- The Atlantic — Did Pfizer Bribe Its Way Out of Criminal Charges in Nigeria?6
- The U.S. Department of Justice — Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History7
- STAT — Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine8
- The Intercept — Drug Companies Continue to Shed Liability for Rushed Coronavirus Treatments9
- Nature Biotechnology — Research not fit to print: Some biotech companies now eschew traditional publication in peer-reviewed journals10
- Daily Mail — Merck Knew its Anti-Baldness Drug Propecia Was Linked to Depression and Reports of Suicide11
- NPR — Rush to Produce, Sell Vaccine Put Kids in Philippines at Risk12
- Medical Xpress — Narcolepsy fiasco spurs COVID vaccine fears in Sweden13
- BMJ — Pandemrix vaccine: why was the public not told of early warning signs?14
- The Guardian — Revealed: how drug firms ‘hoodwink’ medical journals15
- Reuters — AstraZeneca to be exempt from coronavirus vaccine liability claims in most countries16
- Forbes — Johnson & Johnson to Pay $100 Million in Baby Powder Settlement17
- Wikipedia — List of largest pharmaceutical settlements18
- NPR — The Campaign To Wipe Out Polio Was Going Really Well … Until It Wasn’t19
- Drugwatch — Pfizer20
- The BMJ Opinion — Peter Doshi: Pfizer and Moderna’s “95% effective” vaccines — we need more details and the raw data21
- The Guardian — UK firm tried HIV drug on orphans22
- Consumer Reports — How Your Hospital Can Make You Sick23
- MSN — Killer fungus spread rampantly at US hospital Covid ward: study24
- Journal of Patient Safety — A New, Evidence-based Estimate of Patient Harms Associated With Hospital Care25
- PLOS Medicine — Editors, Publishers, Impact Factors, and Reprint Income26
- The New York Review — Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption27
- The Lancet — Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?28
I will end this with a story. When I was a kid, my mom’s hospital was giving out a limited number of condominiums to select employees. There was throat-cutting competition. We didn’t get it. Later on, it turned out that the building had asbestos, and people started getting sick. Many of them were doctors. It wasn’t corruption even; they just didn’t know.
- 1, 28 The Lancet April 11, 2015
- 2, 26 PLoS Med. 2010 Oct; 7(10): e1000355
- 3, 25 Journal of Patient Safety September 2013, Volume 9, Issue 3, p 122-128
- 4 Tessa Fights Robots February 13, 2021
- 5 The Guardian August 11, 2011
- 6 The Atlantic December 27, 2010
- 7 U.S. Department of Justice September 2, 2009
- 8 STAT January 10, 2017
- 9 The Intercept August 28, 2020
- 10 Nature Biotechnology February 5, 2016
- 11 Daily Mail February 3, 2021
- 12 NPR May 3, 2019
- 13 Medical Xpress November 26, 2020
- 14 BMJ 2018;362:k3948
- 15 The Guardian December 7, 2003
- 16 Reuters July 30, 2020
- 17 Forbes October 5, 2020
- 18 Wikipedia, List of largest pharmaceutical settlements
- 19 NPR October 30, 2020
- 20 Drugwatch, Pfizer
- 21 The BMJ Opinion January 4, 2021
- 22 The Guardian April 4, 2004
- 23 Consumer Reports July 29, 2015
- 24 MSN January 8, 2021
- 27 The New York Review January 15, 2009
‘The Purge’ by Big Tech targets conservatives, including us
Just when we thought the Covid-19 lockdowns were ending and our ability to stay afloat was improving, censorship reared its ugly head.
For the last few months, NOQ Report, Conservative Playbook, and the American Conservative Movement have appealed to our readers for assistance in staying afloat through Covid-19 lockdowns. The downturn in the economy has limited our ability to generate proper ad revenue just as our traffic was skyrocketing. We had our first sustained stretch of three months with over a million visitors in November, December, and January, but February saw a dip.
✔️ Boost your immune system with Nutraceutical by Dr. Zev Zelenko
✔️ Beat supply chain issues and future pharmaceutical tyranny with 5 Antibiotics Delivered to Your Home
✔️ Be ready to help yourself and your family with the World’s Best Med Kit
It wasn’t just the shortened month. We expected that. We also expected the continuation of dropping traffic from “woke” Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, but it has actually been much worse than anticipated. Our Twitter account was banned. Both of our YouTube accounts were banned. Facebook “fact-checks” everything we post. Spotify canceled us. Medium canceled us. Apple canceled us. Why? Because we believe in the truth prevailing, and that means we will continue to discuss “taboo” topics.
The 2020 presidential election was stolen. You can’t say that on Big Tech platforms without risking cancellation, but we’d rather get cancelled for telling the truth rather than staying around to repeat mainstream media’s lies. They have been covering it up since before the election and they’ve convinced the vast majority of conservative news outlets that they will be harmed if they continue to discuss voter fraud. We refuse to back down. The truth is the truth.
The lies associated with Covid-19 are only slightly more prevalent than the suppression of valid scientific information that runs counter to the prescribed narrative. We should be allowed to ask questions about the vaccines, for example, as there is ample evidence for concern. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” in order to want answers about vaccines that are still considered experimental and that have a track record in a short period of time of having side-effects, including death. One of our stories about the Johnson & Johnson “vaccine” causing blood clots was “fact-checked” and removed one day before the government hit the brakes on it. These questions and news items are not allowed on Big Tech which is just another reason we are getting canceled.
There are more topics that they refuse to allow. In turn, we refuse to stop discussing them. This is why we desperately need your help. The best way NOQ, CP, and ACM readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We are pacing to be short by about $3700 per month in order to maintain operations.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. We had 5,657,724 sessions on our website from November, 2020, through February, 2021. Our intention is to elevate that to higher levels this year by focusing on a strategy that relies on free speech rather than being beholden to progressive Big Tech companies.
During that four-month stretch, Twitter and Facebook accounted for about 20% of our traffic. We are actively working on operating as if that traffic is zero, replacing it with platforms that operate more freely such as Gab, Parler, and others. While we were never as dependent on Big Tech as most conservative sites, we’d like to be completely free from them. That doesn’t mean we will block them, but we refuse to be beholden to companies that absolutely despise us simply because of our political ideology.
We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,