NTD News Today—3/26/2020
1. Republicans React to Biden’s Border Claims
2. Deadly Storms Strike Southern U.S.
3. Biden: Gun Control a ‘Matter of Timing’
4. Georgia Passes Election Integrity Bill
5. GA Lawmaker Arrested as Gov. Signs Voting Law
6. Arkansas Bans Bio Males From Women’s Sports
7. New Bill to Block Funds for Capitol Fence
8. Lawmakers Can Use Campaign Funds for Security
9. Big Tech Leaders Testify in House Hearing
10. Schumer: Senate Will Vote on ‘3 Major Areas’
11. 4 House Dems Back Iowa Gop Rep.’s Thin Win
12. Amtrak to Take on Costly Tunnel Repairs
13. Courthouses Reopen, Jury Trials Resume in NYC
14. NYC Plans to Re-open Broadway Theaters
15. Times Square Billboard Slams Biden’s Tax Plan
16. Coyote Captured on Apartment Building Steps
17. College to Make Record Payout in Abuse Case
18. Homeless Camps Cleared for Trail Safety
19. Gov. Newsom Nominates New Calif. AG
20. Texas Deputy Has Close Call With 18-Wheeler
21. More US-NATO Cooperation Amid China Challenge
22. U.S. Army Chief Sees Drill as a Balance
23. Eu Turns Up Heat on Astrazeneca Over Vaccines
24. UK Gov. Buildings to Fly Union Flag All Year
25. Pubs Could Require ‘Vaccine Passports’
26. Mental Health Issues Increase in French Kids
27. Chance to Name Young Alpaca Trio
28. Israeli Wild Boar Invade City
29. Dyson’s New Vac Uses Laser Beams to Find Dust
30. Tips for a Healthy Marriage Amid the Pandemic
Former President Donald Trump reacts to President Joe Biden’s first news conference. What does he have to say about Biden’s claim that Trump left children starving at the border?
A string of deadly tornadoes ripped through southern states on Thursday. It’s the second tornado outbreak to affect the region in a week.
After the horrific shooting in Boulder this week, Biden says he will push new gun control laws. The Senate Majority Leader says he wants Republicans to work with them. But will the two parties be able to find common ground?
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,