On October 1, 2020, Conservative Playlist was officially launched. It’s a conservative aggregator that will bring the best news stories, videos, and podcasts to the masses. We’re very excited to be launching this new, important component of American media.
Drudge Report filled much of this role for years, but since the 2016 election it has turned into a breeding ground for leftist talking points. Nevertheless, it still gets tens of millions of visitors per month, which tells us that conservatives who still go there simply need a strong alternative. There are actually quite a few out there and they do a fine job, but we felt the market is ripe for our iteration to enter this arena. We are not competing against the likes of The Liberty Daily, Whatfinger, or Citizen Free Press. In fact, we hope they thrive. But with 60 million+ people still visiting the Drudge Report, we know there’s plenty of room for another strong conservative news aggregator that adds the video and podcast dimensions to the mix.
We wanted to do more than just drop links to conservative stories. We felt there’s a need for other mediums to be highlighted as well, which is why we have sections for videos and podcasts. This is an important distinction because not everyone wants to read articles. We know there are quality video and podcast producers who have strong, pro-America messages that never get proper treatment in written articles. They must be heard just as much as the quality conservative authors out there.
Conservative Playlist will search the web 24-7 with our team of editors. I have been blessed to meet exceptional people who are willing to volunteer their time and energy into promoting constitutional conservatism. But we will eventually need funding to advance the website as well as the patriotic agenda it represents. That is why we’re asking people to contribute in multiple ways:
- The first and most important way is to sponsor the website. These donations, whether one-time or monthly, will be the driving force behind our site’s revenue.
- Those who want to not only donate to the site but who want to engage with us on a business level can invest. We are open to discuss various levels of investment. As the site grows, its value will increase; we expect this to happen rapidly. The earlier an investor gets in, the greater the risk… and potential reward.
- We will always be looking to establish relationships with media partners. Whether you have a conservative aggregator or other resource for patriotic Americans, we are interested in talking to you.
- Creators are the heart and soul of this site. We want to talk to writers, video producers, podcasters, and the websites that deliver their content. By establishing a relationship with us, these creators can get their content out to our audience. We will post links, videos, and podcasts from anyone regardless of whether we have a relationship or not, but those who work with us directly will have an edge.
- Lastly, we need advocates. That’s pretty much anyone who is willing to share our site on social media, talk about it to friends and family, or link to us from their website. We are a word-of-mouth organization today. Perhaps someday we’ll be buying ads on Rush Limbaugh’s or Tucker Carlson’s shows, but today we rely on our visitors to let others know we exist.
Anyone serious and interested in helping in any way can contact me directly: [email protected]
America needs a better homepage, one that highlights strong conservative voices and focuses solely on spreading the truth that mainstream media tries to avoid. Check us out!
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our Giving Fuel. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.